Remote - Ireland
Director, Technical Solutions & Customer Success (International)
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
- You will have a line management of a team of 2 Technical Solutions Managers spanning EMEA and AsiaPacific/Japan.
- Define and scale an innovation program that will accelerate TTV for our partners and customers
- Partner with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to drive ARR through multi-product solutions
- Own the daily operational efficiency of the Solutions team in International for all sales motion
- Own a smooth transition of deals from presales to our post sales Customer Success / Channel teams
- Work with all the routes to market (Channel, Outbound and vendor) to enable them and support them in the sales cycle.
- Customer Success
- You will have second-line management responsibilities for 2 teams of Customer Success Managers spanning EMEA and AsiaPacific/Japan.
- You and your team will be accountable for helping customers achieve their objectives with Dropbox including by driving post-sale customer deployment, education/training and deepening customer engagement with our customer value based solutions.
- This role will collaborate closely with Account Managers to support Dropbox business objectives including driving customer retention and growth.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- Proven management experience; with considerable leadership, mentoring, coaching and staff development skills preferably within a SaaS organization
- Prior experience as a Sales Engineer or Professional Services Solutions Consultant an asset OR Strong experience in Customer Success or similar experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading global transformational initiatives and cross-functional partnerships across sales, legal, and finance.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with demonstrable experience in building high performing teams.
- Good knowledge of the International region and the cultural specificities
- Proven ability to build trust and rapport with cross-functional & cross regional partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities to build long-term business relationship.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic SaaS environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to travel up 20% of the time