Select US: Arizona; Colorado; Florida; Georgia; Illinois; Massachusetts; Maryland; North Carolina; Oregon; Tennessee; Texas; Virginia; Washington DC; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Irvine, CA
Partner Marketing Manager, DocSend
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
This role will join DocSend’s Partner Marketing team to manage and scale the DocSend Startup Program. Our Startup Program drives adoption of DocSend by tens of thousands of early stage startups every year. The DocSend Partnership team is responsible for recruiting VC, Accelerators and Incubators to partner with DocSend and then working collaboratively with our internal teams (Marketing, Product Marketing, Content) and our partners to promote DocSend to their ecosystem. DocSend was acquired by Dropbox in 2021; you’ll be joining the company at a key time to scale one of our core partnership channels.
This is a highly analytical role where you’ll form deep partnerships with key stakeholders at VC firms, accelerators, and incubators. You’re a strong candidate if you have experience at a VC firm or a high-growth startup and are comfortable sourcing and closing new partner opportunities.
- Manage and expand the DocSend Startup Program which includes over 700+ VCs, Accelerators, Incubators
- Identify, prospect, outreach and onboard new channel partners to help enable their portfolio companies to use DocSend
- Plan and support marketing activities (events, campaigns, communications) with DocSend top partners and work cross-functionally to distribute DocSend to their startups
- Develop partner marketing tools and provide product training to partners as needed
- Monitor and evaluate the revenue performance of channel partners and recommend improvements
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with partners and ensure that partner programs meet growth objectives
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders to create buy-in
- 3+ years of experience in partnerships or similar role
- Experience working with Startups and VCs
- Experience building and running startup programs at scale
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through email campaigns, product-led initiatives and other marketing programs
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company, where partners have materially contributed to revenue growth
- Naturally curious and detail-oriented
- Have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals such as channel revenue, the number of new channel customers, and the number of new channel partners
- Very strong analytical aptitude and ability to work and drive decisions with data
For candidates hired in the following locations: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Washington D.C. metro, California (outside SF metro), the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $110,700 - $130,200 - $149,700.
For candidates hired in the following locations: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois (outside Chicago Metro), North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (outside Austin Metro), Virginia (outside D.C. Metro), the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is currently $98,400 - $115,800 - $133,200.
Range(s) is subject to change. Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is a Virtual First company and is open to hiring candidates across the U.S. However, for this role, the locations posted are preferred.